Mako Networks helps C-store brands modernize their connectivity infrastructure to improve security and reliability. Upgrade to the Mako system to connect and manage ten to over 10,000 C-store locations in a global, high-performance, carrier-independent network that is secure, reliable, scalable, and cost-effective.
The Mako system provides simple and highly secure networks for distributed enterprises by integrating cloud management, SD-WAN connectivity, cellular failover, high availability, next-generation firewalls, secure Wi-Fi, Seamless VoIP and end-to-end PCI DSS certification in an easy-to-manage SASE solution with 24/7 support.
The Mako Central Management System (CMS) is a “single screen” enterprise network management application accessible to authorized users at any time on any device with a web browser and internet connection.
Mako devices are exclusively managed through the Mako CMS, preventing accidental or malicious local misconfiguration. Types include security gateways with next-generation firewalls, on-premises and virtual VPN concentrators, Wi-Fi 6 access points, and managed switches with up to 48 ports.
Mako Networks is the only network management company in the world with a PCI DSS certification extendable to merchant networks. With a PCI-certified network and cloud-based PCI compliance tools, the Mako system gives you the easiest path to achieving and demonstrating PCI compliance.
Contact us to schedule a demo and find out why three of the Fortune 500’s 12 largest companies have chosen Mako Networks technology to strengthen security, reduce audit scope, and simplify network creation and management.
- Designed specifically for distributed businesses such as C-store brands
- An end-to-end PCI DSS-certified network secures all your points of sale
- Simple and secure Mako VPN Cloud SD-WAN connects POS, offices, vendor payment/loyalty services and more
- Built-in cellular failover for high availability or use any combination of broadband carriers or connection types (Ethernet, Cable, XDSL, etc.)
- Role-Based Cloud Management and Monitoring with MFA
- Template-based settings for simple deployment and easy maintenance
- Advanced VLAN Segmentation
- PCI-certified Wi-Fi with guest scanning
- Next-Generation Firewall with IDS/IPS
- Mako Voice VoIP service complies with E911 regulations and can save you thousands of dollars
- Data logging for alerts, reports and diagnostics
- Automated software and firmware updates
Mako Networks is a leading network technology provider with expertise in PCI DSS security, SASE SD-WAN connectivity and cloud management. Our award-winning Mako system is a secure, managed networking solution designed specifically for distributed enterprises. With headquarters in the United States and a presence in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, Mako Networks and its partners serve their customers worldwide by streamlining and securing their networks, improving performance and network reliability and moving network management and reporting tools to the cloud.
1355 N McLean Boulevard
Elgin, Illinois 60123
Phone: +1 (888) 777-5413