Hyderabad, Telangana, India:
OSOS Pvt Ltd announced Sparks App – a new and potentially the largest hyperlocal marketing and advertising platform for local sellers and service providers. Fresellers, home businesses, professionals, marketers, daily service providers, and anyone looking to reach their local network community can use the Spaarks app to boost their business.
“Once a user gets used to the app, the benefits of the app will continue to grow. The more users use the app, the better the benefits for everyone. It brings communities together in a way It’s the new age community living in a digital world,” said Sai Kiran, the company‘s junior COO.
Spaparks is developed by a mobile application development and software services startup M/S OSOS Pvt Ltd, located in Hyderabad. OSOS Pvt Ltd is working on the future of social media and transforming it into a more relevant platform using cutting edge tools and technology. Its product is focused on providing innovative and unique services to all mobile internet users globally through their mobile application. The team consists of more than 25 brilliant engineers and marketers from across the city working on development and marketing. Prototyping went through 2021 disrupted by multiple waves of Covid, lockdowns and working from home. After the prototype phase, OSOS launched its services on the Google Play store, the Apple AppStore and its website www.spaarksweb.com, ie the web version. Currently, the app is fully functional and available on all mobile versions of Android and iOS. The app is rated 4.9/5 on the Play Store with hundreds of user ratings.
- Sparks is a local network application where people can connect locally. It is used by individuals as well as business owners to promote various updates in their neighborhood. A business can use it to collect ratings from their neighborhood with a unique profile while promoting their products and services.
- Individuals can use the Sparks app to connect with locals, post jobs, find work, review businesses, services, and even create polls. Make friends and connect with new people wherever the user goes full privacy controls is a breeze through the Sparks app.
- The Sparks app helps all kinds of businesses and services to market and advertise locally easily and for free. Sellers can collect reviews and build their reputation. For example, a housekeeper/cook can easily notify the local area of the availability of her services. Consumers can contact local suppliers directly via call/chat. Even they can post their needs and procure.
- In Sparks, the user can post to a fixed place or take his post with him. For example, a math tutor can post to their math service‘s course around a hostel, fix his post there and students can see the post and contact the tutor.
- Sparks app provides installation of Sparks Sparks call and chat. No user’s phone number is displayed by the app unless the user wants it to be displayed. The Sparks application allows users to opt for a phone call without displaying or sharing a mobile number.
- User’s post (Spaark) reaches all other nearby users. Other social media posts only reach a user’s followers, which are hard to get, or user contacts like in WhatsApp. Every marketing expert will advise having a website to attract customers. But small traders or service providers do not have this capacity.
- Creating a website is expensive. A website has to be maintained regularly, which costs more. The website is not of much use if SEO (search engine optimization) is not done. The SEO service also costs money. All of this requires some knowledge of the internet and technology. Every service provider may not be able to afford such an expensive and time-consuming service. However, the Sparks application does not need SEO. All published Sparks are visible to all other users around you.
- The application organizes all Sparks published by a company or a user. It automatically creates a profile with images and videos at no cost and immediately. It’s shareable too.
- The Sparks application allows the user to publish the information with photos and videos and links. Easily and for free.
- Businesses can sign up and register on certain platforms and be seen on the map. But regular updates cannot be announced on these platforms. The Spaarks app allows regular posts of new programs, new arrivals, new services and discounts, etc., to reach all users around them.
- Customers can connect using phone, chat, whatsapp and message options available in each message i.e. Spark posted by the user.
- Global social media is reaching everywhere but not nearly. Sparks looks and feels like traditional social media but reaches locally.
- Posted Sparks can also move wherever the user goes. The user can choose this option when publishing the Spark. Mobile service providers (like nurses, tutors, plumbers, etc.) can cover nearby areas wherever they go.
- Existing platforms do not help proximity marketing and require filling out forms with lots of details. These cost consumers visibility. Some platforms require a physical address and verification. We can be listed but we cannot post regularly on the service. Others reach certain users or subscribers and not everyone nearby. Some only reach the user’s contacts. Sparks user can post freely, continue to collect reviews and build reputation. Customers can call/chat directly. Sparks don’t‘Don’t need a cell phone number to contact. It reaches everyone around. Customers don’t‘t need to follow.
- Sparks catalyzes introductions and friendships between strangers with privacy controls including anonymity.
Marketing is necessary, but less explored among small service providers. Local competition is real. Two neighboring confectioneries confront each other. Freelancers like home tailors acquire customers by word of mouth. If these sellers can showcase products, offers, services, reviews, then they can build their reputation in their neighborhood. To do this today, the methods are either expensive, unsustainable or burdensome.
Sparks is a highly scalable platform. It is a pre-income stage investment and therefore has low barriers to entry. It has a contemporary intuitive design and hence user friendliness is high. User acquisition costs are low and falling. The growth is likely to be exponential since every individual is a potential user on both sides of the digital divide. Several sources of income can be exploited.
Selling goods or services in and around one’s workplace is known as hyperlocal marketing and requires hyperlocal advertising. By using this app, one can post information about their business. This message is called a Spark.
We see around that there are hundreds of companies and service providers. All these business promoters and service providers can know their business. But they don’t really know about marketing, let alone hyperlocal marketing and hyperlocal advertising.
But do not worry. The Sparks app will make everything about marketing and advertising as easy as – one, two, three. Sparks app is available on Android Play Store, iOS AppStore and also on www.sparksweb.com