- Market growth 2019-2024: $ 15.73 billion
- Growth momentum and CAGR: Accelerate to a 20% CAGR
- Annual growth (%): 16.94%
- Contribution to the efficient market: APAC at 36%
- Main consumer countries: China, WE, Germany, Taiwan, and South Korea (Republic of Korea)
Want more data and information that is not included in this report? Contact our analysts and obtain this report which can be customized according to your needs.
Regional market analysis
With 36% of the growth coming from APAC, this region will register a rapid growth rate in 2019-2024.
The high concentration of consumer electronics manufacturers in particular, in China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea is one of the most significant factors influencing the growth of the RF Filters market.
Besides the high concentration of consumer electronics manufacturers, other key reasons for the growing growth of the RF filters in APAC market are:
- Development of new generation networks such as LTE and LTE-Advanced (LTE-A)
- Growth of electronics manufacturers in the region.
- Increase investment in building fabs by vendors in this region
- Rising demand for communication devices such as smartphones and tablets in APAC is expected to fuel the demand for RF filters during the forecast period.
For more information on the regional market: Request a free sample report.
Key Suppliers and Supplier Strategies
Broadcom Inc., Dover Corp., KYOCERA Corp., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Qorvo Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Skyworks Solutions Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, TAIYO YUDEN Mobile Technology Co. Ltd. and TDK Corp. some of the major vendors in the RF filters market. Suppliers in the market are constantly focusing on expanding their product portfolio by expanding their product offering. In addition, suppliers are focused on expanding their presence into new regions.
- In February 2020, Broadcom Inc. released the 6E Wi-Fi client device.
- In august 2020, Hydro Systems., A subsidiary of Dover Corp., announced the introduction of the HydroMinder WDP, a water pump that is highly compatible with a wide range of chemicals used in car wash operations.
- In july 2020, Unified Brands, a subsidiary of Dover Corp. announced the launch of Randell RanChef Intro Chef Tables, which improve operational efficiency in foodservice as they transition from kitchen to server.
Download our free sample report to have a brief understanding of the various other vendors and vendor strategies.
Main market drivers
Our analysts have detailed information on the major market drivers and their impact on the RF Filters market.
- Strong proliferation of mobile computing devices:
- The demand for mobile computing devices is increasing among mobile users and business travelers who require portability and connectivity. Consumers use these devices for a number of purposes, such as accessing social media apps, surfing the web, reading news, and checking email.
- The high penetration rate of the Internet and the availability of high data rates at affordable speeds are driving the demand for mobile computing devices. Today, network traffic is increasing at an exponential rate, mainly due to the growing popularity of mobile computing devices. As a result, there is a continued deployment of next-generation wireless standards such as 4G and 5G across the world. Some smartphone companies are focused on expanding their presence.
Know some other market drivers, trends and challenges.
Scope of the RF Filters Market
Cover of the report
Year of reference
Growth dynamics and CAGR
Accelerate to a CAGR of over 20%
Market growth 2020-2024
$ 15.73 billion
Annual growth (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, MEA and South America
Efficient contribution to the market
Main consumer countries
China, United States, Germany, Taiwan and South Korea (Republic of Korea)
Leading companies, competitive strategies, reach of consumer engagement
Broadcom Inc., Dover Corp., KYOCERA Corp., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Qorvo Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Skyworks Solutions Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, TAIYO YUDEN Mobile Technology Co. Ltd. and TDK Corp.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Obstacles, Analysis of Fast Growing and Slow Growing Segments, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Analysis of Market Conditions for the Forecast Period.
If our report didn’t include the data you’re looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and customize the segments.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]